90% of Straight Guys Fantasize About Being Blowjobbed

I read in a magazine that 90% (or was that 95%?) of straight guys fantasize about being blowjobbed. True? I can't help but wonder, did the kings in the Middle Ages fantasize about it, too; and who made this fantasy come true? Maybe if the setting were in ancient Greece, where they say homosexuality was okay, I wouldn't even wonder.

But assuming the magazine's statement is a verified fact, the chances of my friend being correct are high. My friend claims that a straight guy, at least once in his life, has had some sexual encounters with the third sex.

"Why did you want to hang out with a gay guy like me?" I asked Jean one time, when I finally got the courage to ask him personal questions.

"Just wanna try. I'm old enough," he said.

Is it possible that before Jean met me, he had fantasized about being given head? (Take note that I didn't say "being given head by someone like me"; maybe by a woman, only Jean knows.)

Straight guys...such a mystery.