Top Awkward Blowjob Situations and How to Deal With Them

Awkward situations can spoil your intimate moment. They can be embarrassing, which leads to "loss of appetite" -- or worse, a fight. To prevent any of these from happening, you must know how to deal with these situations.

Let me share you what I do when these arise.

1. Pubic hair


My boyfriend doesn't shave his pubes. I like that. I think it's manly. But although his pubic hair is not that long, the problem is, one or two strands can come off and get into my mouth.

When this happens to you, you can simply take the hair out of your mouth. But if you're like me who doesn't want the boyfriend to see you while doing this, here's a trick.

Go lower and lick his balls so you can hide your face through the penis' shaft. Then, secretly pull out the hair.

For guys, I suggest that you trim your pubes from time to time.

2. Gross smell


I suspect that my boyfriend knows that his penis has a distinct pungent, sweaty smell. I actually like this smell. It's the smell of a lover, and a manly man that I can blowjob forever.

But he's not comfortable. So before we goes to bed, he makes a trip to the bathroom and wipe Freddie Prince Jr. with a wet tissue. Doing this makes most of the foul smell go away but retains some of that manly odor which helps make me giggle like a little girl.

If your guy doesn't do what my boyfriend does and the smell makes you want to puke, try this trick. Spend some time licking every part of your partner's manhood and surrounding areas so you can distribute the smell all over those parts. When it's tolerable, go ahead and put the penis in your mouth.

3. Bad breath


When you're the giver, you always have to make sure that you have good breath. "Good" means natural but devoid of stink -- does that make sense?

Before you go down on your man, ensure that your mouth is not dry. It's okay to excuse yourself and brush your teeth. But although you thought that the toothpaste has eviscerated all the bad-breath causing bacteria, sometimes, this trick does not work if your throat is dry. So make sure that you gargle and that you drink plenty of water.

Also, prevent drinking sweet drinks.

4. Too much saliva


There will be a build-up of spit all over Freddie Prinze Jr. Your boyfriend may not like this, especially if your saliva drips through his anus. To prevent this from happening, swallow your spit.

Many of you would probably find this gross, but there's no other way. Unless of course it's okay to get your sheets wet, you'll need to "want" to swallow your saliva.

5. Too long to cum


When my boyfriend drops by my place, I make sure that I give him at least three blowjobs in one night. (Of course, there's time to rest in between.)

While he has no problem ejaculating, the third or fourth round will usually take longer to finish. It's tiring. So what I do is shift from blowjob to handjob.

RELATED: Products to Make Blowjobs Easy and Manageable