The Taste of Cum - Sweet, Salty?

"How does my cum taste like?" my boyfriend asked one time.
"Uh...good?" I said.
"Be more specific. Is it salty, sweet... What?"

You're also probably wondering.

I assume you're already familiar with cum's "bleachy" smell and it can sometimes make beginners puke. But along the way, when you finally learn to love it, you'll long for it.

That's right. It can be addictive.

So here's my answer to my the question.

Most of the time, cum is salty.

But sometimes, it's sweet, depending on what he ate or drank before our love-making session. Here's a tip. Give your man pineapple juice or grape juice if you want to drink sweet semen.

Sometimes, it's bitter. I don't give my boyfriend just one blowjob in one night. I want to suck him as many times as he can handle. But I notice that his semen gets bitter especially after the third round.

So would you spit or swallow your man's cum? It's entirely up to you, of course. But if you want to impress your guy, swallow it. Read more on cum swallowing here.