Guys, Here's How to React When Receiving Blowjobs

Time for a confession...

I hate it when my boyfriend just lie there and do nothing while I get busy down there. Although he only rarely does this (especially when he's super tired), it annoys me nonetheless. Not only does it not add to the libido, but I find it unfair.

This is not a rant, but come on guys, you don't do anything during oral sex -- unless of course you're doing the 69.

But anyway, I hope you got my point. We don't want you to go lazy on us. We want you to show us that you love what we're doing. Don't fake it, though, because we can tell.

Giving blowjobs can be addicting, truth be told.

Once your girl starts to truly enjoy sucking your dick, there's no turning back. You won't even ask for it because she'll initiate. So if you're not in the mood for some action, then say no. If you give in to the temptation, then do us a favor by being in the moment 100%.

Here's how I always want my boyfriend to react while I shove his dick inside my throat. I hope you can get some tips.

- Moan.
- Bite his lips.
- Put his arms behind his head to reveal his sexy armpits.
- Respond to my slutty stare by giving me an equally erotic look.
- Grab my hair.
- Face-fuck me.

Guys, remember, if you want to receive a great blowjob, you also have to do your part. Seeing you satisfied is such a turn on. We'll be happy to always do it if you show us that you sincerely enjoy what we're doing. Otherwise, why would we do it?

Oh, the last part (face-fuck) is such a major turn on for me. There is no better feeling than what you get when your man slides his cock inside your mouth.