How to Make Your Man Feel Sexy and More Masculine

My boyfriend is not one to make an effort in bed. He usually lies there enjoying the moment while I get busy down there. This can make me feel that those blowjobs are one-sided.

I love it when my man unleashes his animalistic side -- meaning, that he has no qualms about his body and that he has no inhibitions being a little adventurous (e.g., facefuck, props). This makes me feel sexy and in control. And I feel like it's okay to be a slut in the bedroom.

How do I get my boyfriend to make an effort?

By making sure he feels sexy and very masculine. In my experience, the more he feels sexy, the more he gives it his all.

How can you make your man feel sexy and more masculine?

Here's the short answer: Boost his ego. In general, nothing makes a man feel so in the mood in sex better than letting him be his egotistical self.

Want some tips?

Here are some tricks I learned from my experience dating a married man. Results may vary, of course. If your man is like my man, you'll find these tips extremely useful.

Tell him he's BIG.


When Freddie Prinze, Jr. is "up and about," I look at my boyfriend with glee, excitement, and shyness at the same time while I coo about his extra-large manhood.

Love his imperfections.


I love men with a beer belly. I love big men who are not gym-buff. I love those chubby, strong arms. I love the chest hair, the armpit hair, and those manly scars on their feet.

Luckily, my boyfriend has all these "imperfections."

At first, he doesn't get it why I love those defects. He thought I was just flattering him. But the more I emphasize that his tummy is one of the marks of a "real man," the more he likes it, the more he feels good about himself, and the hotter our sex life becomes.

Pamper him.


I love caring for my man. I love getting him a glass of water, giving him a massage, getting his towel for him, or even tying his shoelaces.

Of course, there are limitations to this maid-like behavior. But the more attentive I am of his needs and give them to him, the more he feels more masculine, and this translates to hot intimate moments.

Let him dominate you -- not just in bed.


That husky, commanding voice is always sexy to me. And I make sure my boyfriend knows it. So I allow him to be domineering -- which, take note, is something I don't allow anyone to do to me.